Terms Of Service
I (Vincent Chukwu) run this Blog alone as a passionate project, and I’d want you to use this Blog. My aim with this Blog is to educate, encourage and entertain millions of Africans on how to live their dreams. I don’t make any claims. Neither am I responsible for how you choose to use the information shared on this Blog. If, however, I’m found responsible for anything, the maximum payout to you to settle will not exceed any amount you have paid for products offered on this Blog…
Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern the use of this Blog, vincentchukwu.com
This Blog is owned and operated by Vincent Chukwu. The Blog is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Blog by Vincent Chukwu.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Blog. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Blog or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Vincent Chukwu, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Blog is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a Blog, comment on a Blog, post material to a website, post links on a Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the Content is not libellous or defamatory (more info on what that means), does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
* your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other Blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
* your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your Blog or comment’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
* you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Vincent Chukwu or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Vincent Chukwu has the right (though not the obligation) to, in his sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in his reasonable opinion, violates any vincentchukwu.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Blog to any individual or entity for any reason, in his sole discretion.
2. Responsibility of Blog Visitors. Vincent Chukwu has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Blog, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Blog, Vincent Chukwu does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Blog may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Blog may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Vincent Chukwu disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Blog, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3. Content Posted on Other Websites. I have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which vincentchukwu.com links, and that link to vincentchukwu.com. Vincent Chukwu does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a website or webpage, Vincent Chukwu does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Vincent Chukwu disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of websites and webpages that link to the Blog or that the Blog links to.
4. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Vincent Chukwu asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by vincentchukwu.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Vincent Chukwu in accordance with standard Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. I will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of vincentchukwu.com may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Blog. In the case of such termination, vincentchukwu.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to vincentchukwu.com
5. Corrections, Suggestions, and Complaints. I welcome comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, on the Blog that warrant correction. Comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, can be submitted to me via email at hello[at] gmail (dot) com. Readers dissatisfied with a response may reach me via email at vincentchukwu [at] gmail (dot) com.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from vincentchukwu.com to you any vincentchukwu.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with vincentchukwu.com. vincentchukwu.com, the logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with vincentchukwu.com are trademarks of Vincent Chukwu. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Blog may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Blog grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any vincentchukwu.com or third-party trademarks. You hereby grant the Blog an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to (a) use, copy, publish, stream, store, retain, publicly perform or display, transmit, scan, reformat, modify, edit, frame, translate, excerpt, adapt, create derivative works and distribute (through multiple tiers), any Content you post on or in connection with the Blog or the promotion thereof and (b) to use your name, likeness and image for any purpose, including commercial or advertising, each of (a) and (b) on or in connection with vincentchukwu.com. or the promotion thereof.
7. Changes. vincentchukwu.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Blog following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. vincentchukwu.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Blog (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Termination. vincentchukwu.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Blog at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Blog. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Blog is provided as vincentchukwu.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither vincentchukwu.com, nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Blog will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will vincentchukwu.com or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to vincentchukwu.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. vincentchukwu.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless vincentchukwu.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Blog, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between vincentchukwu.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by Vincent Chukwu or by the posting by Vincent Chukwu of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Blog will be governed by the laws of Nigeria.