Here is a list of learning resources (websites, books, videos, and tools) I recommend.
Many of these learning resources, I have used personally in the very recent past. Some of the resources I currently use. While others I still consult from time to time.
As time flies by, I’d try to get this page up-to-date with all the cool resources I utilize in my quest for The Good Life…
Hang on and Enjoy,
- Farnam Street (FS) – Farnam Street helps you master the best of what others have already figured out.
- Paul Graham – Read mind-altering essays from the co-founder of Y Combinator
- Medium – Medium is a platform where you can get smarter about topics that matter to you.
- Khan Academy – Master any subject you want to know more about at your own pace and at your convenient time.
Books [5 Books That Changed My Life]
- How To Win Friends And Influence People – Learn the timeless strategies and techniques of how to build and maintain rapport.
- Mastery – This is arguably Robert Greene’s best work. Here he distills the essentials of what it takes to become a peak performer.
- The Laws of Human Nature – You can’t go very far in life unless you learn how to manage people. Robert Greene shares strategies to do this effectively in his recent masterpiece
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Not sure why you should trudge on? Can’t find the strength to live through another day? Viktor Frankl shares nuggets that can help you find purpose and strength.
- The Alchemist – Discover yourself in this witty story of a young shepherd boy, Santiago. This book will push you to start working on your childhood dreams…
- How to Get Rich Without Getting Lucky – Naval shares some of the best practical philosophy ideas. This podcast interview will help you create a plan to start living your full potential.